Winescout.info Original & exciting wines from producers who deserve it to be better known
Navigation bar is missing? Please click home
and learn more about winescout.info - other original and exciting wines, criteria, opinions and updates.
Attiya Garnacha rosado 2005, D.O. Calatayud.
quite intense rosé, with purple hints.
Nose: expressive, with ripe fruit (raspberry, cherry), some sweetness (fruit jam), minerals, some pepper and a strong freshness (acidity).
Taste: dry, full-bodied, powerful, strong acidity, obvious alcohol, mild bitters, lots of ripe and young fruit, pepper, some tannins and minerals, "strong" rosé, not refined, not complex, but very clean and attractive, good balance.
Finish: quite intense, long, very clean, with strong acidity, a touch of bitters, minerals, raspberries, some tannins, very clean style.
* Strong, intense and powerful dry rosé, packed with young and ripe fruit, minerals and some spicy nuances, ample alcohol and strong acidity, very clean style and well balanced. This strong rosé begs for food. Excellent quality / price ratio.
- Drink young, fruit will fade with time, the body and acidity will keep this wine alive well into 2007.
- Big producer of very affordable and reliable Calatayud wines, modern style, made for pleasure, emphasis on fruit and body, never short on alcohol, but always with good acidity.
- alternative label (same wine): Viñas de Miedes
- lotnr.: L - 6023
- tasted: 31-03-’06
- estimated retail price ca. 4 euro
- average production: no indication
- Sociedad Cooperativa "San
Alejandro", Ctra. Calatayud, 4, 50330 Miedes (Zaragoza, Spain), tel.: +
34-976892205 / +34-976892116, fax.: + 34-976890540 / e-mail: email@example.com
Export manager: Mrs. Yolanda Diaz.
Web site: www.san-alejandro.com