Winescout.info Original & exciting wines from producers who deserve it to be better known
Navigation bar is missing? Please click home
and learn more about winescout.info - other original and exciting wines, criteria, opinions and updates.
Hugues de Beauvignac Picpoul de Pinet 2003, A.C. Picpoul de Pinet. **HERITAGE WINE**
light green with a touch of yellow.
Nose: intense, fresh, with predominantly minerals, some yeast and white fruit, very clean, fine nuances and a touch of richness.
Taste: very fresh, dry, quite concentrated, with loads of minerals, some herbs, some ripe richness but also very tightly knit, nice fresh core of acidity, juiciness, very clean and crystal clear, a tiny touch of carbon dioxide emphasizing its very fresh character.
Finish: quite long, intense, piquant, tight, with loads of freshness and minerals, again a touch of ripe richness, very clear and clean, a hint of yeast.
* Clean, very fresh, tight, mineral, concentrated, crystal clear, piquant and with just the right amount of richness. A perfect wine with ample character, refreshingly dry and interesting. A high quality Muscadet-style from the South of France for a very reasonable price.
- Delicious, will remain in good condition for another year, however its freshness and its youth are its virtues. Drink it before 2006.
- Another great effort of this producer in the very "hot" and dry year of 2003. The freshness is really outstanding as is the crystal clear style of the minerals and fruit. very well done. Freshness and clean fruit are the hallmarks of this excellent producer.
- tasted: 21-09-’04 (tasted several times with consistent notes)
- estimated retail price ca. 5,50 euro
- average production: ca. 200.000 bottles
- Cave co-operative de vinification
Les Costières de Pomérols", 34810 Pomérols, tel.:
+ 33-467 77 01 59 / fax.: + 33-467 77 77 21 / e-mail:
/ web site: www.cave-pomerols.com
- Export agent: D.A.D., Z.A. La Plaine 8, Avenue de l’Europe, 34830 Clapiers (France), tel.: + 33-467 55 90 90 / fax.: + 33-467 55 06 36 / e-mail: email@example.com / web site: www.dad-languedocwines.com