Winescout.info Original & exciting wines from producers who deserve it to be better known
Navigation bar is missing? Please click home
and learn more about winescout.info - other original and exciting wines, criteria, opinions and updates.
Fleur Bleue rouge 2003, V.d.P. d'Oc
medium dark red purple.
Nose: quite expressive, juicy and ripe (primary) fruity, mild, a touch of pepper, with impressions of strawberry and raspberry jam, also some freshness, not complex, deep or refined, but attractive and very clean.
Taste: round, soft, elegant, expressively fruity, medium bodied, nice freshness, very little tannins, all of the ripe and sweet type, impressions of strawberry- and raspberry jam, a hint of pepper (aroma) and some spices, uncomplicated luncheon type of wine.
Finish: quite short, supple, easy, soft, mild and fruity, a touch light.
* Very well made, easy going, very supple, ripe fruity, well balanced, uncomplicated, medium bodied wine with elegance, some freshness and very clean fruit. A nice luncheon wine, New-World-style but with the bonus of just that little extra touch of freshness and elegance.
- Drink this easy approachable wine as young as possible, drink before 2006.
- A well composed and blended wine (exclusive for DAD) of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Carignan, produced with the "Flash Détente" method (heating of the must for a very short period of time to extract fruit and colour and very little tannin from the grape's skins) hence the easy drinking character of the wine. A very sensible french answer to the invasion of the New World wines. Produced by one of the best cooperatives from the South of France.
- lotnr.: L407 / RG1
- tasted: 20-09-’04 (tasted several times with consistent notes)
- estimated retail price ca. 4,50 euro
- average production: ca. 50.000 bottles
- Export agent: Didier Absil (D.A.D.), Z.A. La Plaine 8, Avenue de l’Europe, 34830 Clapiers (France), tel.: + 33-467 55 90 90 / fax.: + 33-467 55 06 36 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / web site: www.dad-languedocwines.com
- Cave cooperative de vinification Les Costières de Pomérols", 34810 Pomérols, tel.: + 33-467 77 01 59 / fax.: + 33-467 77 77 21 / e-mail: email@example.com / web site: www.cave-pomerols.com