Winescout.info Original & exciting wines from producers who deserve it to be better known
Navigation bar is missing? Please click home
and learn more about winescout.info - other original and exciting wines, criteria, opinions and updates.
Bodegas del Romero Torrecilla rosado 2004, D.O. Navarra.
rosé with purple rim.
Nose: quite expressive, fresh fruity, sweet and ripe fruit (raspberries, strawberries), a hint of raisins, a touch of spice, well balanced, very attractive and clean fruit.
Taste: dry, medium bodied, fresh, with some piquancy, round and soft, a touch of sweet tannin, some spices and a load of rich and ripe red fruit, quite refreshing and easy to drink, very clean and well balanced too.
Finish: amazingly long for its class, fresh, with next to the opulent fruit impressions of minerals and spices, very clean and well balanced.
* A very good and attractive dry rosé with freshness, a lot of ripe red fruit (raspberry, strawberry), some minerals and spicy nuances, very clean and well balanced soft and easy to drink, stunning value for money: one of the best in its class.
- Drink as young as possible, fruit will fade with time, enough acidity, body and fruit to keep this wine going until mid 2006.
- Very big producer of very affordable Navarra wines, the classically styled wood aged red wines are the best, but in recent years especially the rosés have gained much in quality and surpass some of the reds in quality. This good rosé is extremely low priced, it is therefore an absolute bargain.
- lotnr.: L 51045
- tasted: 04-06-’05
- estimated retail price ca. 3 euro
- average production: no indication
- Bodega Ntra. Sra. del Romero,
S. Coop. 31520 Cascante (Navarra), Ctra. Tarazona, 33, tel.: + 34-948851411,
fax.: + 34-948844504 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Export manager: Mrs. E. González. Web site: www.bodegasdelromero.com